Anxious sleep

I don't know what it is, but it was hard going to bed last night, I was able to fall asleep at about 3 am, but I was hard because I was feeling anxious. And when I would close my eyes it welt as if I was a having life like dreams, they felt like the ones you get when you have a fever. And I'd wake up shanking.

I just woke up and I'm trembling, I don't know what to do, I've felt a lump in my throat and I'm not sure what to do

Please help and give any advise

I want to get restful sleep

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Gm,

I'm sorry you ate going through this, are you taking any medication...if not i would go to my doctor and let him/her know what's going on....they will teat the anxiety and sleep problems!!! I hope you feel better!!!

• chamomile tea before bed time helps me sleep . and i also use the lavender and Epson salt bubble bath by Dr. teals at Walmart for a relaxing hot bath. puts me right to sleep.

• I find that listening to white noise helps me sleep better, I too have trouble sleeping but bubble baths before bed and white noise have helped make it not that bad.

• I find that listening to white noise helps me sleep better, I too have trouble sleeping but bubble baths before bed and white noise have helped make it not that bad.

You may also like...