Why is this happening

Why is this happening to me? I'm 45 years old and I have just started to have these anxiety feelings for the past three weeks. I am having a hard time coping with this. I hate being inside the house, I like the openness of the outdoors but this is not normal. Why is this happening to me? I am not going to hurt myself or anything but it's hard for me to see how I'm going to live with this for years. This is not normal. I want normal back.

Help!

Ashish

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You'll be ok

Sadly

Anxiety doesn't care who it attacks :/ try to breathe or go outside

You have our support here well get through this together.

• Thank you. My wife is going or of town for three weeks and I can't be weak for her. I took a lorezapam 1mg to help get over my two day episode. It sends to have helped. Only feeling a little tired but in here for my wife instead of in my anxiety.

Ashish

• IVe also recently got anxiety, im scared and can't cope with it !! It's getting me down, are you having physical symptoms too?

• Yes. Heart beating fast, hot, can't focus, only on anxiety. I took a lorezapam earlier and I'm doing better. I hate pills but my episode lasted two days so I gave up this time. I used benadryl to fall asleep. Best thing I ever done.

I'm new at this too but I feel your pain. I'm sorry.

You may also like...