hey everyone so i would like to ask a question if anyone doesnt mind what do you think ?

So lately i been laying down in bed and when i get up i get this pressure feeling up my neck like i cant relax my head and beck like im jerking my neck when it happen and feel like im holding in my breath with out knowing should i see a docter about it its like my neck like a pressure or get tite going up my neck then i could feel my heart in my throat beating hard and fast a bit its just wierd what happening to me also my legs hurt alot and back im just toerd honestly these nerves really need some rest and always thinking like i have a heart problem aswell even doe alot of docters said im fine saw two cardiologist said im fine but i dont know for some reason i feel like i have heart issues and sooner or later something bad might happen really bad because of this i get these chest pains and spasms all over my body this is annoying already i cope and fight this everyday but now its about tiering having this daily and also another thing thats stuck in my mind when the docter said i have a bit of arrythmia but not a dangerous one i just been thinking like i might die from arrythmia hopefully all this goes away and i get back to normal but i doubt it 6 months i think its never gonna go away its been to long already aswell and still no cure all because of that dumb weed i smoked that one day this is crazy wow i made a wrong mistake and i regret im a bit stressed out .

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello again Johnnie,

Don't think you really need to see a doctor about this, unless it's your psychiatrist...and if you see your psychiatrist, you know what he'll tell you....Yep, "Johnnie take your meds."

• Drink your medicine. You been complaining about the same symptoms for about 3 months or so... since you joined.... drink your medicine and maybe you will get your normal back.

You may also like...