Claire weekes

Hi everyone, Ive started ready the Claire weekes book. Wow have I cried! I seem to find myself in every page. She keeps saying how important it is to work and because of disability I'm unable to do so but I have instead diarised things that I can do and am following it for the first time today. Not going to lie it's hard! Today is the first day in years where I won't be having a nap. I'm feeling unbelievably tired but I'm not going to give in I'm going to keep up with my diary and flake out tonight hehe but even though I feel tired I feel positive. I've had a few aches which would normally send me spiralling into panic but I've been able to breathe and float through them. I can not recommend this book more. Please if you're feeling anxious have panic attacks or depression read this book it's a real turning point for me. Xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love ,love ,love ,these books they have been my life line for many years...

• So what is the name of the book ?

• I'm reading self help for your nerves. If you go Amazon it comes as a book a kindle edition or an audio book. Hugs x

• Thanks a lot.

• Yeah! glad to hear you are positive today. I will make sure to get this book for my daughter. :)

• Honestly I think this is going to get me to a point where I can leave the house without fear. Sending hugs to you and your daughter. It's lovely that you are supporting your daughter this way.xx

• Thank you! Hope today you are having a fantastic day! Keep the good work. :)

• DR CLAIRE WEEKES, her book's are an absolute must read for any anxious mind, I'm so so pleased you've started reading, keep going, well done :-) xxx

You may also like...