Trying not to panic, as usual

After 4 months of on and off chest, shoulder, arm and jaw pain the jaw pain had actually stopped....until this afternoon! It's a sudden stinging pain. It doesn't hurt to chew which is really scaring me. Does anyone else have this type of jaw pain?

Also, the chest pain I've been having feels different and has moved! It had been more to the center and now it's a stitch like pain behind my left breast when I walk!

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have you had it checked?

• I've had 5 EKGs, 2 chest x-rays blood work and a stress test with an echocardiogram in December.

• Scm strain, bad posture maybe.

• My posture is definitely not great. I tend to keep my shoulders raised without realizing it.

• That might be the problem, maybe you should check it out. ☺

• Thanks! I went to a chiropractor for about 8 weeks and it didn't seem to help!

• What did they do?

• Adjustments and some type of pulsating therapy ony upper back

• If you still have bad posture it might be causing you the pains, look up scm strain also.

• Thanks. Of course this all has to match the heart attack areas!

• Yes I know what you mean but try not to think of it that way.

• I had that as well. Sometimes we clench our jaw when we're stressed with out even realizing it, that may be part of the pain? If you've had a work up done try not to worry, look at it more as musculoskeletal than cardiac 🙂

• I'm trying to think of it as muscular but I thought if jaw pain was from clenching it would hurt to chew and mine doesn't.

You may also like...