I feel like I want to give up and die

I feel like I want to give up and die

For all of my life I suffered from depression, anxiety, bipolar, depersonalization, fibromyalgia, PCOS and thoughts of suicide that are not my own. I am suffering beyond the point where I feel that I don't want to live. I want death with dignity. I don't believe I can go on any longer because all I do is suffer. I cry all the time and the pain mentally, physically and emotional problems are getting the best of me. I am 31 years old and all my life like I said I have been going through this. I don't want to live anymore. Be as that may i will never kill myself but I want death with dignity. I have tried everything to get help. What do I do I am at my last point in life and I need help or its death

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hopefully I'm not too late to respond, but suicide is never the answer. I'm not going to try to put myself in your shoes because honestly, I have no idea what you're going through. I was anxious and depressed every single day for the better part of a year and that alone drove me to the same place where you are now, so I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. My point is that I know it's hard, I know it's rough, and I know that sometimes it just feels easier to say, f*ck it. But no matter what, don't you dare give in, it's just not worth it.

• It sounds like you need to talk to a psychologist. Your comments represent inner turmoil and you need to live with yourself.

Stick with the thought that you will NEVER kill yourself

• Keri you can and WILL get through this! You need to find a good psychiatrist and psychotherapist. There are many med combinations out there that can help treat your diagnosis. You are not alone we are all suffering in our own ways trying to get through this thing called life and we are hear for you!!

• Please try not to think that death is the answer, it's not.

This shitty anxiety is awful, there isn't really a word that describes it properly. You are worth fighting for, remember that.

Try to be strong and think of nice things, I know it's not easy, I to, suffer from this awful awful anxiety and depression .

Hang in there.🙂

• If you need someone to talk too message me n we can talk on the phone

• There's a list of helpful in-person folks, in the pinned post column to the right. Hope that helps

• Just think about how far you have come you said you have dealt with this your whole life but you got this far because you're strong and beautiful might I add, I think you might need some more support from home. Keep your head ip

You may also like...