I haven't really posted on here in a very long time because I have been doing fine,
But currently I'm having a mild panic attack because I ate some strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and I guess something in it irritated the inside of my mouth because it started itching a little. I instantly scared myself into thinking.im going to have a servere allergic reaction even though I've never been allergic to strawberries or cheesecake... I once called the ambulance on myself due to a panic attack after I drank some almond milk accidentally when I'm allergic to almonds, they told me I was fine and I was okay. I don't want to over react so could you guys offer some advice please ?