The outcast

Hello my name is janiya and I'm 14 and I have a seizure condition known as pres and I take meds but they make me have really bad anxiety and it seems no one cares I'm all alone and it hurts 😖 I'm scared I can't have fun my mom gets mad like really pissed if I go to her for support she says I ruin her sex life I'm afraid to do anything I couldn't stay in school at all last year because of them and I get picked on because no one knows what it feels like I just need answers my mom just elbowed me in my eye because I hurt her by accident

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh my. You need to contact the Department of Family and Health Services in your area. Do you know how to do that?

• Hi Janiya, I agree with Kinikia95, you need to try find someone to talk to , be it social services, a relative, church. You are way too young to be going through this by yourself..if you need someone to talk to I am always checking back to this site. There is a lot of support here :) we all really care about each other :)

• Janiya, I too was picked on as a kid and was abused by both my parents. There wasn't help back then, but now there is a child abuse hotline. 1-800-422-4453. You are NOT alone, I promise. If you need to talk, I am here. ❤

You may also like...