Anxiety Support
38,483 members41,286 posts

You all, I had a bad bad night

I am ok and want to apologize to the community for that, I am at the V.A. getting help, just smacked rock bottom and bounced pretty hard. Thanks everyone for support and caring and dont listen to me or that post, shouldn't ever give up!!!! Why I took my self in this morning to seek help. I'll keep you all posted.

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Armyguy, I'm sure I speak for everyone on the forum. We are glad you are safe and

seeking help. Good Luck and never give up..

1 like

Thank you a lot for being there along with everyone else. Just a really bad night Last night.

1 like

I know it was a bad one but you did the right thing and got some help. You won't be the first or the last person to go through this. That's why this forum is God sent to so many people experiencing that down moment.

Take care.

1 like

That's the thing with this anxiety. You have rock bottom dangerous days and miraculously it can lift and give you strength for me ne more go around,

Living within this merry go round takes incredible strength do not apologize

We all understand the suffering. Why has the medical profession not stepped up to help in a time of crisis. That is the question that greatly angers me.

3 likes

Thanks and I'm sorry because I feel like I offended people. I appreciate it alot, anxiety is annoying to say the least.

Glad You're okay

1 like

Thanks, was a bad night Last night, really really bad.

I lost my ex of 6 years and that's one thing but her daughter who I raised since a baby, haven't Seen her in a year now and it's the holidays and I'm 31 and alone and she was the one little person that I loved a ton in this world. She was my daughter basically. Just got down, I don't have my own children and feel like I'm going to be alone forever.....

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. Don't feel that way. I'm 32 and don't have children and a year ago I felt exactly like you, thinking I will Always live a single "Bachelorette" life (which was no fun, but to others it looked like the best thing ever) lol but now I'm getting married soon. Have you ever heard of positive affirmations?

You may also like...