hello everyone, I wondered if someone could help to make me see reality on this one.
I have really bad hypochondria, so I will fixate on one tiny health issue and convince myself that I'm seriously ill/ dying. this time it's due to me cleaning the washing machine. I did it stupidly without gloves on and then read the back where it listed the toxicities to skin, eyes, do not ingest etc. so I immediately washed my hands - must have done it a total of about 5x - before I touched anything else. but now I'm convinced that after eating food I've ingested some of the chemicals and I'm freaking out!!!