Anxiety Support
39,378 members41,877 posts

Fullness/ringing in ears

Does anyone get fullness and or ringing in their ears along with the anxiety headaches? Gives it a fake face like the issue is comin from my ears when it's really not...

8 Replies
oldestnewest

CDanielle98, yes I use to get fullness in my ears and sometimes ringing. The anxiety headaches are muscle contraction headaches so it didn't surprise me that it involved the ears as well.

1 like

Hi CDanileee98. I have ringing in my right ear alone with what you mentioned, and a lot of other ailments. I have been taking Zinc, B complex vitamins, and Magnesium and it have help me a lot. I don't know the root cause of my tinnitus, it could be a number of things, like my age, poor health, my medications, aspirin, etc. My tinnitus started 3 years ago, and I still have it, but the supplements I mentioned above has helped. I still have it every day, but it don't last as long. It took me at least 2 months after taking the supplements before I noticed any change. I hope this helps. I wanted to try ginkgo, but it interferes with my medications.

1 like

My ear doesn't stop ringing and I get the worst headaches 😑

Try to focus your attention on your neck and shoulder muscles, make sure they're not tense. That's what causes my bad headaches

1 like

I do. I suffer from dizziness and wooziness too x

I suffer from dizziness almost every day. I have a cycle where it is bad then good for a week or so then it gets bad for two days. Is it constant for you?

yes. Its up and down x

Yes I have ringing in the ears, or tinnitus. I feel the fullness when I ride across a bridge, and I wonder why ?

1 like

You may also like...