Anxiety Support
33,433 members37,735 posts

jumpy/jerky

I am 27 years old i was diagnosed with anxiety last June..every month i'm due on i get a jumpy/jerky feeling in my body which i cant control it causes me to be extremely clumsy. I knock things over alot spill things and trip ALOT....This month i have the jumpy/jerky feeling for over 3 weeks now and its taken over my life my family can see how clumsy i am especially when walking i just keep tripping. Anyone else experience this? i am not on any meds and i have recent blood tests that have come back normal so i have no idea whats going on right now but i can't control whats happening....please someone give me some advice i can't take this anymore. x

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Me too my legs become jelly like and its affect my ability to walk and am always dizzy that's anxiety but keep walking your muscles will gain power eventually I know it's hard but fight with walking especially in the house u will win this

Thank you for you're reply I'm still having these jumpy/jerky feelings and becoming so clumsy. I wish I knew how to stop it. Do you find anything that helps you? Xx

You may also like...