Feeling confused 😔

I've been taking magnesium for a while now and I feel like sometimes I'm better because I can't focus on my worrys, like I'll be worried but then I can easily forget it and not obsess over it. This is gonna sound really strange but that's making me on edge, I suppose with anxiety I must have some kind of ocd with it like I have to think about it, I can't not. But the fact that these worries are less now and my head isn't focusing on them is making me just feel strange. I feel lost! Like I have nothing to obsess over is just really strange. Haha I feel stupid even writing that down. I feel like I'm not in control. Like I'm constantly forgetting to worry argh it's so weird to explain!!!! I should be happy that my heads beginning to relax but my head is so used to obsessing over things I haven't felt this feeling for a while!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger helps you manage your condition?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think it is an ocd thing I can relate, sometimes things will go good and it will cause me big anxiety. Makes no obvious sense. 

• Yeah it definitely feels like it's ocd related. I never though about it until now. So complicated!

• Hi, accept it and let go, your feeling better! Yay! Enjoy! 

• Hi, accept it and let go.  Your feeling better, Yay!  Enjoy

You may also like...