so I have had anxiety for over 3 years now and I experience every possible physical and mental symptoms that are from it I look everything up if I feel something or a pain or anything its such a struggle I worry about every little thing and I just want to live my life without all the struggle and worry that I carry with me I worry that I'm just going to stop breathing or that something is going to happen to me. Tonight I'm freaking out a little I had gotten my pd a few days ago and I went to the bathroom to switch out and seen a blood clot come out and it freaked me out so of course I did research and it says it's normal sometimes idk any advice to help me calm down a little or something please

8 Replies

• Hi, this happens to me too, it's all normal.

• Try a wellbeing or yoga course. I have a wellbeing app on my ipad which I've found really helpful. It taught me how to still my mind and stop me worrying about everything. It reinforced the self hypnosis sessions I had with the pain management team at my local hospital and now when I start to stress I take myself off to a quiet spot and do a session on the ipad. It only takes 5mins and I'm calm again. The app was free too.

• That happens to me a lot.

• I had a memo and they saw something they wanted to biopsy and I was so stressed lost 15 pounds in couple weeks blood pressure was sky high but it turned out to be nothing so I know how you feel

• I mean mamo

• I think that's totally normal I have had that before, I think it's like a thick mixture that builds up inside then it slowly works it self out. I too worry sick all the time. Constantly fearing I'm dying or something will happen to me where my health is concerned. You're not alone x

• I know I just want to get to the point to where I know that that's what it is some days I just feel really nauseous and other days I feel like it's hard to breathe do u ever feel that way just knowing that some one else goes through the exact same symptoms as me makes me feel better

• Like that past couple days I've been getting really nauseated and then I feel real hot like sweaty hot

You may also like...