Magnesium?!

Ive read up on the benefits of magnesium where it can help reduce your anxiety, better concentration, no pains, better sleep etc.. can anyone recommend a good brand and dose? I want to trial it.

I heard you should take magnesium chelate or citrate instead of magnesium oxide as the first 2 are organic and have a higher absorption rate plus less bowel interuptions - is this true? Does it have to be taken in conjunction with anything else? Ive heard vitamin b6 or vitamin d?

I take natural iron suppliments currently.

Thank u :)

Edit: im located in Australia so please suggest anything i can buy in stores here or any online store that ships here

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Got a Costco near you ? .... Kirkland magnesium citrate .. I take 2 every night 😊

• I do but i dont have a membership! Ill have to look into getting one! Thank you Milliepuppy :)

• Hi

I get Solgar Magnesium Citrate from Amazon. It's a very good one and easily absorbed. I take two a day (recommend dose) One in the morning with food and one before bedtime.

• Perfect! Thank you :)

• Did you get some Magnesium today?

• No i havent had the chance to get to the shops. I will on the weekend! Will update once i do :)

You may also like...