I hate this😪

I know I write on here a lot but while I'm feeling like this I need to write it down and get people Advice. My heart is racing AGAINN super super fast I feel like I'm going to die why is my heart beating fast when I take propranolol which is suppose to slow the heart rate down? IM on a highish dose of it aswell :(. I'm always always feeling like this no matter what!!!! I'm so drained n sick of it .. This is everyday I try not force on it beacise I know it makes it worse but it's so hard:( no one understands m I know ur all properly sick of me but I just want people's support and I love you all for it use all make me feel safe I know it sounds stupid :(. I really hate feeling like this. What if I'm like this for years? Or life? I just want my life back its so hard 😩😩😩😩

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey hun u need to have another visit with your doctor an let him know instead of slowing it down it speeds it up mayb the dosage needs to lower or something I can't wait til u go and see the cardiologist so you can have some peace of mind.

• Kaayla please make sure you go Dr.Maybe these tabs do not suit you.He could give you some different ones.Best of luck 😊

• Hey kayla u ok love? Pls go to the doctors tomorrow and explain it to them. I want u to get beta so we can meet xx

You may also like...