Anxiety Support
35,027 members38,813 posts

Dizziness tierd cnt stand for to long weak legs no energy just fill like im dien

Im 22 years old I ben haven really really bad dizziness and vertigo off balance bk of head hurts eyes fill wierd thrown me off to fill more dizzy bk hurts a lot middle of stomach always hurts fill like body fill like goin to give out on me ben to the ER a hand load of times did ct scan on head and blood work they told was fine cent me home I ben dealing with anxiety cents 2011 can any one plZ help me out does any one else have this

4 Replies
oldestnewest

I feel like I'M dying everyday 2 ur not alone

1 like

Just sucks I cnt even get out of my home Cuz I fill so sick like my bodybjust goin to give out on me

1 like

Yes I have the same things going on with me

1 like

I'm so sorry this is happening to you but yes I feel this way 24/7! Unfortunately its been seven months with the dizzy, feel like I can't walk or even stand right... the best thing you can do is get all other health problems ruled out to give your mind some comfort... anxiety is a terribly powerful thing that just seems to exaggerate itself no matter how hard we try to turn it off... see a doc and don't put it off like I did for eight long years. get well soon and know you're not alone!!

You may also like...