Ocd worse

I haven't been on here for a little so I hope everyone is doing well! As my anxiety lessens my OCD with illness seems to get worse. Right now I'm feeling kind of alone because the people I usually go to to vent or talk to about my issues I think are getting a little fed up and annoyed with me. I understand why they would because for the last 2-4 weeks I have been really bad. It's very frustrating to me because I can't seem to get a grip on my obsessions. I been praying and trhing to cope and accept what I'mgoing throug but it's extremly hard. Off subject I want to thank everyone for all your advice and time and I just want to say I appreciate you for listening.

2 Replies

• Have you tried asking the doctor for any CBT therapy? Cognitive Behavioural Therapy really helped me with my OCD stuff. Is there a particular trigger thats making your OCD worse?

• Its very dificult when we dont judt have straight forward anxiety but a combination of things like i do. Some things just dont mix and make symptoms worse. Anxiety over ocd or ocd over anxiety and i am anxious because im depressed or depressed because im anxious, ill, ocd etc etc. Can't give advice would love to know the cure myself....sorry

You may also like...