Weird head thought issues

When my meds wear off my head feels weird, like a short familiar daze. Its like i Cant stay out of my head an its scary and i feel crazy. Its so hard to explain its like i cant stop a strange nonsense thought from entering my head for no reason it makes no sense. Im on 10mg escitalopram aday and up to 3mg Kolonopin i tske only 2 1/2-2/3 quaters 1mg at 9am but around 1:30ish start wear off an the mind thought issues start. I take my next pill at 2:00pm takes 45-1 hour kick in. At 7pm i take.5 or try and hold out till 9:30. If not i'll take .5 at 7 then 10pm .25. I take escitalopram 10mg at 4pm. Im fine most of day sometimes i start talking myself into panic or anxiousness start an then ifeel weirdcand crazy. Am i going crazy please someone please

Last edited by

2 Replies

• I would say you're not going crazy. I'm afraid I can't talk about the affect of pills as I don't take any. Just wanted to say I had read your post.

• You are not going crazy! It's probably side effects of your medication, Speak to your GP or health worker as soon as possible, I'm sure they can find a better balance for you. Don't panic! (I have to say I know nothing about anyof the meds you have mentioned.)

You may also like...