Just read up on something! Anybody give advice?

I've suffered from iron deficiency anemia for quite a while i started taking stuff for it and stopped started again today after I read this can cause anxiety! Meaning in May be the cause of my anxiety also aches and pains and a lot of other symptoms which is quite a relief have you heard about this? Does it sound right? Any advice appreciated xx

Last edited by

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm not too familiar with iron deficiencies, but I know there are lots of deficiencies that contribute to anxiety. For example I had a vitamin B-12 and D deficiency and found out that those contribute to mood. So now I regularly take vitamins and try to eat foods rich in those vitamins to assist. Been feeling better, but I've also been doing a lot of other stuff to help so it could be a combination of everything or the taking care myself. Not sure if this helps but hopefully you find out if your iron deficiency is contributing to your anxiety.

• Thankyou for reply, I read symptoms of it knowing I have it and it said anxiety is one which was confusing but ill love to know the cause!xx

You may also like...