Introduction to Kenny-w

Hello everyone.

I think quite a few of you will already be aware of me. I have taken the post of admin for much the same reasons as Why why, and believe we have a very caring and helpful community and would love to keep it as such. In the past we have had trouble with inappropriate behaviour but I sincerely hope that is a thing of the past but if we have to take action as a team believe me we will, our members need advice, help and support not abuse. I will do my best to make sure that is what we all get.

Thank you all Kenny-w

13 Replies

• Hi ken,

It's good to know that if we all stick together we can make it homely again :) x

• thanks Yummi we'll keep our fingers x :p

• Thanks Kenny :-)

• I'm sure that you four, and the rest of us who saw the previous turmoil, can make this place the place it was and better as more and more need help/advice

• Thank you LadySaabra we will try our very best xx

• welcome ,nice to see a familar face and someone we now and love doing this job.

• Thank you Lindalou I hope we don't disappoint you. xx

• Evening Kenny,

Am sure we will all be okay and carry on with the help and support we all give to each other.

gardener x

• Thanks Gardener we can but try lol

• HI Kenny x Not sure if we have spoken yet so will take this opportunity to say hi and well done on the administer post x Im sure we are all in safe hands now :) xx Donver

• Hi Donver. I think we have spoken but thank you for support we will all do what ever we can for our community. :) xxx

• Good to see some admins at last Kenny. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

• Thank you Bramwell take care. Kenny

You may also like...