Anxiety Support
40,870 members42,882 posts

Can't catch my breath...

Ok , after a reasonable good day I've started to feel alittle bit panicky . It started about an hour ago... Could feel my heart beating... Tried to ignore it... Then I couldn't get my breath ...trying to take deep breathes... Feeling like I kinda want to cry but not? Feel sort of tierd like I want relax but can't ... Confused:/ Really am trying to sort out how I feel....

7 Replies
oldestnewest

It just came out.... The tears and then laughing... Daughter came downstairs.. Gave me a hug and said " bloody hormones, bloody pesky things!" .... I couldn't agree more with her! Anyway got my breath and of to make dinner...

Hi

Oh your daughter is very wise :-D

Bless her & its lovely when they give us a hug :-)

Sorry didnt see this when you were feeling tearful & it can be a release when it comes out & I have done the same been crying one minute & then laughing the next !

Hope you have a lovely dinner & a relaxing evening :-)

Love

whywhy

xxx

Thanks whywhy.. Just came out of the blue! Chloe is very wise sometimes forget she's just 14!! :)) Chilli tonight .. Check in again before bedtime hunni ... Enjoy your evening too xxx

Oh love her name :-)

Chilli sounds nice :-)

Nearly got through another day hey :-/

xxx

thought id share that with you;] yep bring on tomorrow:\ ;]]] xxx

Thanks hun... think i needed to release some tension;] xx

Hope your feeling better after a bit of cooking. nothing like putting something delicious in the tum. Hope the rest of your night sees you well.

You may also like...