Anxiety Support
36,190 members39,545 posts

Cant wait to go to bed..

After a long bad day i'm looking forward to going to bed tonight, I really hope everyone had a better day than I did. I feel exhausted, i'm a lot calmer than i have been all day.....

i'm taking the boys out in an hour for their last walk then i think it's hot chocolate and bed x

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello glad ur feeling more carmer, hope u have a better day tomorrow x

Thanks Donna, a good nights sleep tonight will be most welcome xxx

I have two dogs and yes we call them the boys,if we go out without them,people will say "is the boys not with you today"

We always say " right boys" when it is walk time,they come running

:) xxx

Hi LM

Glad you are feeling a bit better

I love it when you say the boys , makes me smile :)

So we have converted you as well to chocolate have we , be careful it becomes addictive :-/

Hope the fresh air helps & you get a good nights sleep

Love

whywhy

xxx

Hi whywhy, I love the boys ;)

Ah, yeah...hot chocolate before bed really calms me down and helps me drift off, I listen to relaxation mp3's while i drift off, going to be a few hours before i get to bed though, the boys have to go out and then i have to wash Jensons feet, his allergy has nearly gone but i'll keep doing his feet for a few days to be sure.

Thanks for your word whywhy, you're a godsend :) xxx

I no how much you love them & thats why it makes me smile , they are very lucky boys ;)

Thats good I had a feeling with you taking care of his feet they would be fine :)

Enjoy your chocolate :)

xxx

Thanx whywhy, g'night :) xxx

Hope that you managed to have a good sleep lulled by some good music. And that today will be a good one for you and walking the boys will release all those good endorphins waiting to get out and make you feel good. Have a great day.

Thanx Jeffju :) x

You may also like...