Ronnie dog

Ronnie dog

Thought I'd add my own addition to pets corner this is Ronnie (Ning Nongs don't ask). He is a Jack Russell Staff cross and he's a bit of a nut job. I'm sure he thinks he's a cat seeing as he spends most of his time on the back of the chair like this or on the window seal. Been trying to get a picture of him smiling which is funny, but he's camera shy lol. If I get one I'll upload it.

Last edited by

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • He's lovely!

• He is. He's a bundle of energy there's no rest in him lol. He's got the hump at the mo because my niece his playmate is on holiday lol.

• He's a handsome lad :)

• Thanks LM

• He,smart

• Oh, he's lovely, Will :)

• He is a cutie Will, My cat Buster thinks hes a dog lol, I understand the name thing lol, my cats have loads xxx

• Thank cookie not sure where that nickname come from lol

• Cute doggy , hope you wipe its bottom before & after he sits on that sofa :-/

• Of course we do. Thinking of buying him some doggy pants to cut out the middle man :-p

• Lol, I was thinking the same, Cat nappies Cappies lol xxx

• Well to be honest if it was me I would have some wipes for their little paws for when they had been out & trotted back in & I would have nappies , i would just cut a little hole in the back so they could still wag their tails , but honestly I could see me doing that :-/

• Lol, I bought my cat some booties so she wouldnt scratch her stitches. it was hilarious, she couldnt walk in them lol. xxx

• Well this is the reason , you wouldnt be able to give me a pet , I would be dressing it up & I have seen you can get little shoes & stuff & that would be me , so think I am best just looking & sticking with my dream of Will-i-am :-/

xxx

• Hello, im a good boy called Ronnie

and all of you say i am bonny

Im Wills loving pet

although i have yet

to learn how to write poems lol xxx

He is adorable Will. xxx

• :o did Ronnie really write that :o

Will BGT next year , or second thoughts , can Ronnie sing , could go on the voice with him yea :-/

• Nope no singing he dances though

• Could you try & teach him then maybe :o I have seen singing dogs , I bet Ronnie has a tune in him , it just needs bringing out :-/

• Made me smile cookie. Cheers needed that today.

• See Cookie your efforts have made Will smile :) mine well , no use what so ever " Unbelievable " :o

xxx

You may also like...