Looking after yourself

Dear Everyone,

This morning I realised that the emotions that I have not released yet, or have explored and let go yet will come up when they are ready, just as my councellor said to me a number of months a go.

After I realised that I realised that whilst I have these emotions, I need to look after myself to be in great shape to be able to manage or deal with them.

After I realised that, a number of things came to mind with regards to looking after myself: drink plenty, eat healthily, exercise, relaxation, talk about my feelings, have a support network and do things that I enjoy.

Interestingly enough these are a number of the things that are on a list of 10 practical ways the Mental health foundation suggests that you can improve your mental health.

I now feel a sense of settling, of sense of a little bit of calmness,i feel a hint of perhaps happiness. I feel a hint of perhaps relief.

lots of love,

Marcus xxx

14 Replies

• Well said, Well done...............

• Dear Stde,

Thank you very much.

kindest regards,

• Hiya,

that does sound very good, keep at it.

wishing you well

• Dear Baylien.

Thank you very much.

Wishing you well also.

kindest regards,

Marcus xxx

• That's good to hear Marcus I'm glad you have rached that point in your battle with this awful illness. Best wishes to you.

• Dear Copdber,

Thank you very much.

Very best wishes to you .

warmest regards,

• Hi Marcus

I was here when you joined & it gives me so much pleasure to see you blossoming

I no counselling doesn't work for everyone , but you are a great example of how it works for some

You are always so polite , & caring & that's one reason , it is a joy to read your progress

Also no one sends hugs like you :-/

Special hugs

• Dear Whywhy,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

a sweet hug,

Marcus xxx

• Thank you , that sweet hug was just what I needed ;-)

• Dear Monkeeey3913,

Thank you for your kind words.

thank you.

All the best to you also.

warmest regards,

• Sounds like your doing very well! Keep up the good work! :)

Best wishes.

• Dear Buta,

Thank you very well.

best wishes,

Marcus xxx

• Positive thoughts give positive results.

Keep going and i wish you all the very best.

Love Seyi xxx

• Dear Seyi,

Thank you very much. I wish you all the very best also.

lots of hugs,

Marcus xxx

You may also like...