This is the third day of happiness an... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
31,213 members β€’ 32,314 posts

This is the third day of happiness and some calm... I never would have thought πŸ˜ƒ

I have been going on elevators more easily, driving, focusing better, feeling like socializing more, running, meditating, visiting doctors, going to a huge skateboarding event tonight and such... I’ve been feeling like I am living with some freedom...all the while not caring about panic but letting it slide off of me and continuing to feel my happiness... I hope it lasts. I have been working hard in conquering the spell of anxiety and depression and on a new med Paxil for a week. I have had meds work for a very short period of time like a few weeks and then they have stopped working but am praying this is going to be my miracle drug.

Thanks for listening! 😊

21 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Yay, Starrlight! Enjoy it!

Blessings!

Blessings, Delta! Thank you.

Starrlight I am so glad you are feeling better. The skateboarding event sounds awesome. Have fun. I will be praying the new medication continues to work. Continue to be positive and don’t spend any time worrying about the medication working or not. Live in the moment and enjoy. I really like this article. I hope it encourages you. I find this writer insightful and she even has a chat. bit.ly/2HSb8c2

Hugs!

Thanks so much lovetodance! Thanks for the tips and what a grate article. I actually have a notebook where I write my concerns down and lift them up to God. It does help!

Yes I agree, every day I start my day by giving it up God. I live these two poems and focus on them every day. The Difference

bit.ly/2MuHSvO

and Footprints in the Sand bit.ly/1h7CpE1

Continue to pray, give each moment to God, and live and enjoy that moment. Love, Hugs, and Blessings to you.

1 like

Yes will continue and thank Him and live in the moment. Blessings to you!

1 like

I am so so happy for you!!! Thanks for making me smile!!! Love & hugs!!! XXX

Aww you’re welcome πŸ˜ƒ and thank YOU for making me smile!

May this happiness never end for you, great work..I applaud you...take your bow now! Love & hgus!! XXX

Aww thanks πŸ’• love and hugs rightbackatchya!!!

1 like

Good thing I know how to spell hug, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

🀣

1 like

Awesome ! Keep praying, keep planning, and remember your purpose.

1 like

Thanks Newbie! Planning hmmmmm yes and my purpose lots to ponder.

Hi Starr, SO HAPPY HAPPY for you!!! what ever you did? Keep doing it!!! Take Care πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™

Awww sweet Want2BHappy3 thank you so much!!! How are you doing?

what a blessing to have that relief....I am so happy for you....

Thank you so much Fauxartist! I’m loving this blessing!

enjoy it honey....one day at a time...

1 like

Good for you, all of your hard work is paying off

Rpanio, that means a lot to me. Thank you! How are you doing?

You may also like...