I would appreciated member's comments on the following questions:
(1) is there an accepted optimum relationship or ratio that we should seek between TSH, FT3, and FT4 levels? For example, should FT3 or FT4 be a certain % of TSH levels of FT3 be a % of FT4 levels.
(2) After TSH levels, which is more important, a good level of FT3 or FT4?
(3) How could I improve my FT3 or FT4 to achieve better health?
(4) Are FT3 and FT4 the main levels after TSH that we should focus on for better health? I suffer from fatigue, feelings of being tired even after 8 hours of sleep, and low libido. (My Vitamin D, B12, Iron, Ferritin, Folic etc. levels are good and well within range). My testosterone are within range but mildly low at 12.51 mnol/L against range of 9.90-27.80. My TSH is good at 0.482 micU/mL against range of 0.27-4.2.
(5) How could I convert pmol/L to ng/dL. I have changed testing laboratory and the new lab publishes FT4 results in ng/dL whereas my last lab used units of pmol/L. Similarly, my Vitamin D results used to be published in units of nmol/L but the new lab uses units of ng/mL. How can I convert them so I can compare new results with old (i.e. like for like).