To my friends

Hey hey hey i got 1 month today. Unbelievable to say the least. This is one of my biggest life challenges and i finally getting in front of it! Im so blessed and very grateful for my strength and all of the support ive gotten from you all. It's not just a site anymore you all are my friends. Good bless and keep on keeping on. Nope not once. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ’―πŸš¬πŸ†“

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Sandra getting to your first month is a major milestone πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

You got this, just keep on keeping on 😊😊😊🚭🚭🚭🚭🚭

• Hello Sandra, congrats for achieving this milestone! Good Job! Could you please share how long you smoked and how many cigs? Also, did you faced hyperventilation and anxiety attacks?

• Hi cath, how long have you quit for, with you asking about anxiety I am guessing quite new. Yes anxiety and panic attacks are a common withdrawel symtom, but do pass in time. If they are really affecting you maybe pop to see GP, have a read of some of the pinned posts, very helpful. Stay close to this site as we will support you on your journey. Shout out if you need help :)

• Well done Sandra. xxx :)

• Sandra that's Fantastic. Bring on Month 2 :) you are on a roll now , you can do it. We are all here to support each other. Yes me too I count everyone of these lovely people as my friends, my second family who are very special , they are here for are tough days and are good days :) Stay strong , proud of you x

• Well done Sandra - we assure are a pretty special groupπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

So very proud of you getting through the first month and look forward to following your journey of ,any more months πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­

• Well done Sandra first month done that's the hardest πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Huge congratulations Sandra on your terrific quitπŸš­πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Very proud of ya and it definitely helps being part of this wonderful quit familyπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

NOPE🚭 NOPE🚭 all the wayπŸ’πŸ˜Š

You may also like...