I believe today marks 4 months that I've quit....

I'm so happy, and smoking seems like a lifetime ago. I don't ever want to smoke again. Looking back, it was easy for me to quit. I was ready and the nasty withdrawal were well worth the feeling I have now.

I hope everyone is doing great!!!!!!

Also, i only gained 8 pounds, and have been walking every day to help keep the weight gain minimal. Which is fine by me, because 8 pounds is actually not bad at fact well worth it.

Hugs to all!

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Whooohoooo heather well done hun and only 8lbs too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­

Congratulations Heather on your 4 monthsπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ delighted for yaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Great quit hunπŸ‘πŸΌπŸš­πŸ˜Š

• Congratulations Heather on your 4 months quit - you have done brilliantly πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• WAYYYYYYY HAYYYYYYYY Heather 4 months quit todayyyyyyyyy :) :) and I am just flippin loooooooving your post gal :) :) just ACE :) :)

Thank you sooo much for letting our other members know that there IS LIGHT at the end of that loooooong tunnel :) :) and whats 8 pounds between friends eh :o in any case, it would just make you more curvy :) :)

You enjoyyyyy gal, am just loving it :) :)

Sending warm cuddly huggs your ways :)

• How come men love curvy girls and we girls are all so hard on ourselves hmmmmmπŸ€”

• Because the people who think they know better have ulterior motive..... I personally don't like skinny or really muscular men.... I like em with love handles and that way it doesn't make me feel self conscious about eating in front of em πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• Erm, Droopy, am not skinny nor really muscular, but am not too sure about the love handles bit :o hmmm, got to think about that one :o :D :D

I hope you've had a lovely day :) :)

• Well mister monky don't suppose your bald as well are ya?? If so you could be my dream man πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ’‹

• Ha ha ha nooooo, not lost my hair yet :)

Sorry, am not your dream man :o xx

• Damn..... Could ya shave itπŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sorry Droopy, just bin ta water the pony :o

Hmmm, shave my ed ehh :o ermmmm, not sure about that, cos I have enough bover shaving my rinny chin chin seeee :o

Soooo, Droopy, your safe gal :) :)

• Lol monky..... You make all us girls so happy regardless of our sizes 😊😊 and me and my lardy love ya to bits πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’‹

• Fantastic Heather :) it is lovely to hear . Keep up the good work you are doing :)

• Congrats Heather🎈🎈🎈🎈😊

You have done just awesome!!! And you have such a positive attitude πŸ‘πŸ» I moaned and groaned for monthsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but it paid off... My withdrawal ran its courseπŸ‘πŸ»

Love and best wishes from πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

• I love this group. You all are the greatest support I've ever had! I'm really quite fortunate to have found you all!!!

• Heather, we are all the same as you gal :) and want the same thing, thats to be RID of mr flippin nic :) :)

You may also like...