Good morning to all.I woke up this morning, my stomach was flipping out,(YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN) I took care of that and put my running gear on and went on my morning run,felt soooo good.I refuse to go backwards. At 58yrs old I feel so blessed I can still run.God only gave me one body and I'm going to treat it SHORT I feel so good regardless of my urge's on stomach problems. LIFE for me is just going to get better.

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • WAYYYYYY HAYYYYYYY Ron :) way to go pal :) :)

Ron, if we want to be smokefree strongly enough, then we shall WIN :) :) and I found that exercise helped me tremendously at the start of my quit and still does :) :)

Keep looking forwards now Ron :) cos you aint going backwards anyyyyyyy more pal :) :)

Like you say Ron, we only have one body and we've all abused it over the years with smoking :o soooo now its time to give it some well earned TLC and just hope that we havnt abused it too much eh :)

Ron, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter :) cos your getting closer and closer to you goal :) :)

• Loving your attitude..we can't turn back time..but we can make changes..and you my dear are doing it brilliantly๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ keep up the awesome quit you have going ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

• That means alot thank you so much

• Well done to you exercise is so good for helping the lungs to clear all that rubbish in there. Last time I gave up I use to go out running and I found after a couple of months my chest felt so different. I could breathe so much easier and deeper. It was like a revelation.

Also I've had the stomach problems which were quite bad at first but getting better now.

Congrats on your 7 day milestone

• Hi Ron, lovin your positive post and certainly agree with lots of excercise, my motto is use it or lose it๐Ÿ˜‚ Great quit and age is only a number๐Ÿ˜Š

• Way to go bigron, a great positive attitude :) you can do this , and all the fabulous energy you have. Keep strong x

You may also like...