Still here

Hi everbody just wanted to say hi hope all is well with your quit journeys even at three months I still have days where I could really give in and have a fag but thanks to this site and the people on it I haven't done that yet I'm going back on Friday to see the doc that frightened me into giving up smoking in the first place she wanted me to go for an x ray for copd but I chose not to go so no doubt she will say something about that but I shall be so pleased to be able to say I am a non smoker when I go I know now that I will never smoke again no matter how hard things get because things won't be made any better by smoking I shall just take a deep breath and say nope not ever

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • You are such an inspiration.

Rock on

Be proud

• Fantastic Donesmokin, you should be very Proud, what an achievement :) you will be able to hold your head up with pride and tell your GP you don't smoke anymore yeahhh:) stay strong, I know it's tough , x

• Hi Donesmoking, you are the same stage as me so I can confidently say you've done amazingly well!! Ha ha. I know what u mean just yesterday I had patch on all day and sucking on the inhalator thinking why do I bother? Today no patch and no inhalator or gum needed all day!

Pleased and proud you are a non smoker, delighted for yaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 3 months is terrific and YOU are a winnerπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠ

• Fantastic news! Well done you! Much love, Poll x

• Its a fantastic buzz saying no I don't smoke,I love it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You may also like...