Been Awhile

Been Awhile

Hey everybody!!! i know it's been awhile since i posted here, just been so busy with different things, still smoke free in case anyone has been wondering, it's been almost a month now (3 weeks and some change) and the withdrawals have been very few and far between, i think my sense of smell and taste is coming back, for better and worse :S , lol, i didn't realize just how much my house STINKS!! until you can actually smell again, lol, i need to get down to business and actually clean and fumigate this whole place, LOL

on another note, i'm doing super good right now, i have myself a new girlfriend, and shes a non-smoker, which is super awesome, i feel things are finally starting to get back on track for me, and i'm seeing the surplus in my bank account too :) life is looking good, and i wanted to share it with everyone here :D

just remember everyone, NOPE Forever!! and a funny picture to leave you all with!!

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • ...not sure what post your referring too Hiro? This quitting malarkey is good isn't it! :O)

• lol, it is good, in fact, everything is good right now :D

• aww..Hiro....that is just sensational. I am so glad that you have found happiness in your life :) :) ..Your new girlfriend will be so pleased with you quitting smoking and i am sure she will support you if you hit a rough patch.

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...

• i know she will, but most of all i want to come back on here more, i feel like i've been neglecting my family here when i could be doing much more

• you are welcome any time you want...I miss your progress updates xx

• lol, i'll try and be more regular

• Thanks for the good report, Hiro -- we congratulate you on your continued success --- and appreciate your posting to let us know; it is encouraging!

• Hey Hiro!!!!

Way to go smokefree and a new girlfriend๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• I'm really happy to see you Hiro and absolutely delighted you're doing so well AND a lovely new girlfriend as well,terrific she's a non smoker too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You just enjoy yourselves and thankyou for sharing your happiness with us allโค๏ธ

NOPE๐Ÿšญ Take care, hope to see ya again soon๐Ÿ˜Š

• So there you are hiro..... I've missed ya ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š look at you.... A shiny 3week badge, coping with your cravings, got your taste buds back as well as your sense of smell and a new girl to boot.... Am loving it hiro well done hun ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Now get your home repainted to get rid of that stale stinky smoke ๐Ÿ˜„

You may also like...