That's tomorrow sorted

Evening all, hope that you have all had a good day☺.

Well my day is sorted for tomorrow 😁. Thanks to my lovely sons😡😢 I will be spending the day washing their clothes 😠 thought I hadn't had much from them so told the to put any washing in bathroom as they are away for 2 days. Just went in the bathroom to run a bath and had to climb over a mountain of clothes to turn on the tap😣😧.

But on the plus side my sister in law has just rang to say that she is taking me to the pictures tomorrow night for a treat😆😆

Hope everyone is well, take care Deb xx

20 Replies

• Nice eh??? What you going to see? 😆

• Don't know she hasn't said so it will be a nice surprise 😅 hopefully xx

• Hiya Deb, i guess ya walked right into that one😉

You'll deserve a treat tomorrow after all that washing and you'll be able to sit back and enjoy the film. You won't be rushing out afterwards for a smoke either coz now you're a non smoker, so well done hun👍😊x

• I didn't walk I climbed😂😂

It will be the first time we have been out together with both of us being non smokers ☺ she has never smoked xx

• LMAO :D :D

• Happy r

• Aup Nat how's ya doing gal :o :) :)

I do hope its getting easier for you now :) :) xx

• Feeling great!!

Thanks for asking xx

• Have fun Deb xx

• Thanks how are you doing xx

• Hay Debs, am sooooo glad you had a good day today gal cos its about time eh :) :)

As for your sons and their washing, you did say didnt you :o :P :D :D

Debs you got a good sister in law their gal :) and you enjoyyyyyyy what ever pic you going to see :) you get out and about gal and enjoyyyyyyyy your treat :) :) :) xx

• Have fun Deb, After all that washing to do - you would have certainly deserved a nice outing to the movies :) :)

See if ya can get dinner included :D :D

• Hmmm, typical flippin Woman :P :D :D :D xx

• Would have suggested dinner as well but she's on a diet xx

• Good morning Lin :) :)

I hope you had a lovely nights sleep :)

• Sure did thanks monky..ready for another day at the office :)

I hopes you are enjoying some well deserved time off :) :)

• Hmmmm, I've done about 400 miles today and got no where :o but av really enjoyed it :) :) bin here their and everywhere :D :D

• awesome.....nothing wrong with that

was ya looking for something :D :D

• :D :D :D xx

• :D :D :D

Have a great day debs! I got an old fashioned picture of you, popping up above a huge bowl of bubbles!

Pictures tonight is a nice reward :) :)

Have a good smoke free day! :)

You may also like...