Lucky dip Christmas pressies !!

Lucky dip Christmas pressies !!

Hi ya everybody :)

Rite I will come strait out with it, erm, erm, I've got you all pressies and wrapped them up, BUT !! I flippin forgot to write your names on them :o whooooooops

Sooooooo, if you tell me which one you think is yours, then I will open it and tell you what is inside it :) seeee easy eh :D :D :D

Have a great Monday you non smokers you :)

Last edited by

31 Replies

• Ooooooo! exciting . could I have the green one on the left. please. :) :) :) :) :)

• Hi Jillygirl :) erm, I think you've got the booby pressie gal :P :P :D :D :D Well you wanted the green one on the left :o

A big big happy Christmas to you Jillygirl :P :P :D :D :D

• :D :D :D :D :D love it. xx

• Love it Pete, sooo exciting, could I have the red one on the right please. :) :)

• Aup Sue :) here's your pressie, hope you like it :o

Its a take anywhere laptop, just wind it up :D :D

• :D :D brilliant, Thank Pete I love it :D :)

• Either large green one on left or red one on right !!

• men! :D :D always have to be awkward.

• :P :P

• I'll have that one at the front with wheels on please.

• One at the front with wheels or pink ones at the back PLEASE ... if NOT possible then something from the table by the Christmas tree because Jilly & Loopygran took mine !!!!!

• First come first served. :P :D :D

• Err s'cuse me, I already earmarked the wheels, they're mine.

• Aup Jonathan, erm, how do I put this :o :o erm, well, I dont think this is the right way around somehow, and the flippin wheels have fell off too :o :D :D

• Hi Sinfree :) just opened your pressie :o

It's got a motor to help you get up the hills :D :D

• :D aww thanks Pete, wishing you and your family a merry little Christmas time.

• Ooooooo can I have one of the pink ones at the back please?

• Aup Kaprin :) you wanted a pink one, so you shall get a pink one :)

You will be able to enjoy hopping here and hopping their now eh :D :D

• Wow that's great bought one for my grandson this Christmas we can have races now thank you and Merry Christmas x

• Thank You! Oh how lovely :-)

Can I please have something from the table by the Christmas tree?

I'm right excited I am :D

• Hi ya Emjay :) and here's your pressie :o

Thought he may help you after the Grandbabbies have been :o PLUS, I have programmed him to make you lumpy gravy :D :D :D

• :D :D He is most certainly appreciated :D :D

• I quite fancy the one with the zigzag paper on please, pretty please. :)

(Especially as the one with wheels is already spoken for. :-o )

• I really hope it's a lilo that I can use tomorrow for floating around in the pool. 8-) ;-) This family doesn't do that barbie on the beach thing - stay at home for all your creature comforts. :)

• Just wondering Andi, do people go to the beach on Christmas day? Can you not put a pin between them or is it deserted.

• Ahhhh, their's barbie on the beach :D :D

• Just checked - yes, some of them do. It'd be a bit of a pallaver though with all that food with the heat and flies. :-o

• Never thought of that, probably end up with food poisoning.

• :D :D :D

• Ga-day Andi :) or is it ganight down their now :o :D :D

This is a multi-functioning surfboard gal :o when your erm, worn out with surfing, it converts into a deckchair :) with built in fridge for cooooooool drinks, and comes complete with satnav, so when you get lost :P you can find your way home :) :D :D

• Good morning Pete, yep, it's nearly bedtime down here. That pressie is just brilliant and I thank you very kindly for it. I'll leave it by the door and maybe pop down the beach and give it an early try out. ;-) :)

You may also like...