DAILY CHAT/SUNDAY/25/08/2013

DAILY CHAT/SUNDAY/25/08/2013

Good morning,

Bank holiday Sunday, and most of you will have a sleep in, knowing your

not working tomorrow, My sleep in didnt happen, Hubby got up first, then came into the bedroom and said its not 8.00am. its only 7.00am. Yes i said yesterday he couldnt manage without me. He had turned the electrics off yesterday, then when it was back on he put the clocks right. In his case wrong. :( Never mind going to take it easy today.

Hope you all have a lovely smokefree nope day today. :)

Last edited by

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good morning Jilly and all,

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend in spite of the change in weather.

Hope you do get a restful day Jilly. Sounds like you and your hubby are really making great progress with your new home.... :)

Pete, I have continued to send out positive vibes and know you will succeed because you have the determination to do so and because you deserve to... :)

Jonathan you are doing brilliantly. Congratulations on reaching 4 weeks + 20 days. You continue to inspire... :)

Sue, I hope you are okay and have you along with others in my thoughts when I'm not around.. :)

Sin, great that you are doing well with your weight loss... :)

Andi I hope you enjoy the time with your sister... :)

Have a great day.

Sally... :)

• Hi Sally. It's been a lovely day here today, summer has returned, though only temporarily I think. Still I can't even remember the last sunny August bank holiday, so it makes a pleasant change.

• Hi Sally , good to hear from you. I was thinking it must be about 6 or 7 months now for you or am I wrong. Whatever it is its good to still be smokefree, Think everyone has gone off for the day seeing its a bank holiday. :) take care. xx

• Hi Jilly,

Yes, it was 32 weeks last Friday so am on my way to 8 months now. Doesn't time fly... :) this site and everyone I've encountered on it has helped enormously. I'm back at work now but will still pop on from time to time.

• Good afternoon Jillygirl, Sally and everybody :)

Thats dins cooked and washed up :) its turned out lovely and sunny now here in Derbyshire 8-) so I may have to frighten the neighbours again, as in - shirt off and don my shorts :o :| :D :D

Jillygirl, I had a lovely lay in this morning gal, 9 flippin 40 when I climbed out of my pit !! lovely flippin jubbly :) :) You get your feet up today gal, and hey, dont you be tooooo hard on poor hubby eh, cos he's a bloke and well, us blokes get it wrong now and again :o :P :D :D

Sally, I hope your feeling a bit faster this weekend eh !! :D :D :D and thankyou soooooooo much for them positive vibes you've sent me, cos I tell ya gal, I've needed them, cos the weekends are always the hardest for me :o and a massive well done to you for getting to 7 & a half Months quit :) :) just ACE gal, just Ace, cant flippin fault ya :) erm, just wondering if you would be having a party when you get to 8 Months, cos I could do with a good booooooze up gal :o :| :D :D

Take care everybody and speak soon :)

• Pete you are always very welcome and you'll be top of my list at party time, that's for sure... :)

• Hey Sinfree, got a new name for you, Betty Boop :) :|

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...

Hmmmmm nice pear of pins you have gal ;) :|

• haha, there's a woman who walks down our street who we call Betty Boop, she actually looks like the picture you've put up. Her and her husband used to live in a house on our street, like together? as only husband and wife do, then her husband moved out and bought a house on a street further up from us. They go out together on Sundays to the pub, have done for the last few years - haha weird or what?

• Oh no! he`s taking his shirt off. don't look.

punjabigraphics.com/images/...

Time for a beer.

storage.canoe.ca/v1/blogs-p...

• I can see you Pete. :)

chrismadden.co.uk/images/ca...

• :D :D :D

You may also like...