Nice day :)

Nice day :)

It is a beautiful day to be smokefree!

Lovely smells of cut grass and blossoms (sorry you hayfever sufferers)

This is a bit of an experiment to see if the picture of the sun shining through the branches of my cherry tree, which I can see from my hammock, works. If not, hope you. Get the idea :)it's lovely.

Hope you are all having enjoyable smoke free days, whatever you are up to :)

8 Replies

• Hiya Betts it works and the view looks wonderful. :-) :-) I'm a hayfever sufferer but if I want to garden I just pop a pill and away I go. :-o

I have a cherry tree in my garden too. :-) I love the colour they add.

Off outside again but thank you for sharing the pic :-)

Sue xx 8-) 8-)

• Hi bunnysue

Best place to be if you can on a day like this - though I keep wishing I could be in Edinburgh seeing my son--in law finishing his first marathon! Just being greedy! Here's fine.

Fetchng an afternoon cuppa then back to the hammock to finish my book. This is the life :)

• Nice picture Betts. :)

• Thanks, Cleopetra! 'Uploaded from my mobile'. Handy dandy thing this is :)

Have a lovely fresh air evening ;)

• Love the picture Betts. As for hayfever, I never suffered with it up to me having the chemotherapy. But now apparently I am prone to it. Ah well like bunnySue just pop in a pill.

• Thanks jillygirl and all

That hayfever's a shame, thank goodness for pills. Worth the hayfever to be well again, breathing in that warm summer evening air, nice as wine :)

Hope you are doing really fine, and having a good day, now evening :)

Time for me to get cooking :) yummmm :)

• Betts, hmmmmmm I can smell your cookin from here gal, :P yum :P yum, erm am just wondering, if you have a spare room at your place :o ;)

Your pic by the way, is lovely :) :) creep creep :o :D :D

• Oh monky!

We have the spare room, you are very welcome :) but you might change your mind, cos we have no food, terrible news! So I won't be surprised if you change your mind ;) . ! It was my daughter, blame her, she came back late a little while ago, and polished off the lot :( :)

Glad you like the pic, me too, on my desktop now as a reminder of a nice day :)

You may also like...