No Smoking Day
3,028 members β€’ 31,622 posts

28 days :)

Hi all, hope this finds you well..

It's day 28 and I woke up wanting a cigarette... bizarre! Still using the e cig but on the lowest nicotine before zero, I've reduced it in line with how I want to finish using the e cig..

Can't believe it's 28days! Thanks so much for the support and great tips here :)

Happy Saturday!

16 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done,28 days is fantastic,keep up the good work πŸ™‚

2 likes

πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

hi jobm1

its not unusual to have these "moments"

I have them,mainly when I do something that always ended with a fag.

like meeting mates at cafe,used to smoke

out walking,sit and have a smoke,but easily overcome now.

its all ok,qe have to learn not to smoke 😁

take care 😁

keep kicking 😁

1 like

Well done you!!! :) thank you, everyone is so supportive here it helps no end 😊

1 like

Well done jobm1 - you are doing great, keep that sword up ready to attack at all times :)

1 like

Thank you and well done you!! You're an inspiration πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

1 like

That's come around quick jobm1 ...although maybe not for you πŸ˜€ You're flying now, nearly a month under your belt!

Anyway, just wanted to say congratulations...now back to eating last night's pizza.

2 likes

Aw yes!! Feels surreal to be fair! Thank you 😊 hope last nights pizza was delicious πŸ˜‹

1 like

Ha ha! I wouldn't say delicious Jo but it definitely helped to sort out the hangover.

Hope the cravings are leaving you alone this afternoon.

1 like

Urgh the cravings have been a bit full on but am just getting on with it, thanks lovely. And, hahahahahahahahahahaha cold pizza hangover cures... isn't that student grub? :)

1 like

Long time since I've been a student but must admit the diet hasn't changed much since then.

1 like

ah Nozmo , think I said before here, could eat pizza for breakfast, dinner and tea if I could, my favorite food, invested in a pasta machine and a pizza dough mini oven there last week - when I get the exams out of the way, going to start making my own pasta and pizza's :P

2 likes

You've got me going now RoisinO1 - starving! I've only got a packet of Pringles and some fruit Mentos, and I have to share them with my son. May have to restrict him to only a few of each...for the good of his health :-)

2 likes

Job..Good going..One month is almost over the edge...Good reduction on nicotine !!

1 like

Thanks so much!

1 like

1 month today jobm1 - hope you have a nice treat lined up for yourself :)

You may also like...