Nearly there!

Coming to the end of my third week. Woo hoo!

I am still finding new things or experiencing more moments where I feel absolutely thankful that I no longer smoke. :). For example went out to dinner with friends at weekend, only 2 of us smoke :(. Huh-erm I can now update that and say only one person in the group smokes :D. I didn't have to leave the restaurant In between courses to nip out for a fag :D

Also when a person comes baker from having a fag, you can really smell it :(. Did I really smell that?

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks TG. Hope you are feeling a little better about things. You seemed quite low last week :)

• Yep smoke free and ticking off those days one at a time. I feel so proud and to be honest can't believe I am doing it :D:D

• If people really are looking in then I would love them to join us and try it for themselves. If I can pull it off anyone can :)

• Well done cam,quit day same as me so your posts and thoughts are very similar .and YES we did smell that bad..lol

• Well done cam,quit day same as me so your posts and thoughts are very similar .and YES we did smell that bad..lol

Lol I much prefer the brighter skin, shinier hair and sweeter smelling me :D:D

• pic4ever.com/images/hippo.gif Keep it going...and yes you probably did smell like that to others in between courses we all would have...Keep it going pic4ever.com/images/5yjbztv...

• pic4ever.com/images/hippo.gif Keep it going...and yes you probably did smell like that to others in between courses we all would have...Keep it going pic4ever.com/images/5yjbztv...

Yep will definitely keep going. Loving the cheeky purple hippo steel :p

• Hi Camelia, WOW Doing a fantastic job, so many congratulations from me!

Getting into your first month now isn't that wonderful! :)

Just keep going!🍰🍰🍰

• Cam, good to hear that you are moving onwards, let's go hit Month 1 together. :D

• Hi Cami

Well done for sticking at it, not long to a month now :)

I notice the smell more now too, especially when some one has just had one, not pleasant at all.

• Hi Cami

Well done for sticking at it, not long to a month now :)

I notice the smell more now too, especially when some one has just had one, not pleasant at all.

It seems funny now that I used to have a polo and think I had a smoking secret that none knew lol

You may also like...