No Smoking Day
2,578 members31,308 posts

Nearly there!

Coming to the end of my third week. Woo hoo!

I am still finding new things or experiencing more moments where I feel absolutely thankful that I no longer smoke. :). For example went out to dinner with friends at weekend, only 2 of us smoke :(. Huh-erm I can now update that and say only one person in the group smokes :D. I didn't have to leave the restaurant In between courses to nip out for a fag :D

Also when a person comes baker from having a fag, you can really smell it :(. Did I really smell that?

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Thanks TG. Hope you are feeling a little better about things. You seemed quite low last week :)

Yep smoke free and ticking off those days one at a time. I feel so proud and to be honest can't believe I am doing it :D:D

If people really are looking in then I would love them to join us and try it for themselves. If I can pull it off anyone can :)

Well done cam,quit day same as me so your posts and thoughts are very similar .and YES we did smell that bad..lol

Well done cam,quit day same as me so your posts and thoughts are very similar .and YES we did smell that bad..lol

Lol I much prefer the brighter skin, shinier hair and sweeter smelling me :D:D

pic4ever.com/images/hippo.gif Keep it going...and yes you probably did smell like that to others in between courses we all would have...Keep it going pic4ever.com/images/5yjbztv...

pic4ever.com/images/hippo.gif Keep it going...and yes you probably did smell like that to others in between courses we all would have...Keep it going pic4ever.com/images/5yjbztv...

Yep will definitely keep going. Loving the cheeky purple hippo steel :p

Hi Camelia, WOW Doing a fantastic job, so many congratulations from me!

Getting into your first month now isn't that wonderful! :)

Just keep going!🍰🍰🍰

Cam, good to hear that you are moving onwards, let's go hit Month 1 together. :D

Hi Cami

Well done for sticking at it, not long to a month now :)

I notice the smell more now too, especially when some one has just had one, not pleasant at all.

Hi Cami

Well done for sticking at it, not long to a month now :)

I notice the smell more now too, especially when some one has just had one, not pleasant at all.

It seems funny now that I used to have a polo and think I had a smoking secret that none knew lol

You may also like...