I start Champix tomorrow and after 24 years of smoking this will be my first and only attempt!!
1. The control smoking seems to has over my life. I cancelled a trip to New Zealand this year with my hubby because I could not stand the flight due to smoking!! That is very sad!! I have been to Australia but need sleeping tablets on the way back, and I nearly murdered my husband on the way there!
2. Fed up with being the leper, my husband is a non smoker, our gang of friends are non smokers and even my family are non smokers. I am fed up of standing in the cold having a sly fag.
3. Face - At 42 I have too many wrinkles, my love of sun and fags have taken their toll.
4. Voice - If I have to talk for long, especially in meeting after a short time I start to sound like an extra from the film the god father!
5. Health - My problem is I'm a gym bunny and in all fairness I do not have any smoking related problems so health has never been an issue, however I believe if I carry on this will change.
6. Money - Well maybe not high on my list but Â£160.00 a month can buy me a lot of shoes!
Anyway those are my reasons. It is nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to start my drugs tomorrow.
Wishing you all the best.