Men's Health Forum
10,537 members2,265 posts

Lump on my shaft after circumcision

I am 21 and had an circumcision 3 month ago , and after swell go I noticed an bad lump / vein on my penile shaft under skin , 2 cm like under the cut . Is not painful but I am worry what could be , also an vein was swollen on left side of penis but it fix 1 month ago . Any advice or someone who have the same situation ? Thanks

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I’ve heard of this before it’s quite a common thing in some men after circumcision the lumps do eventually disappear. I think the lumps are damaged tissue from the procedure.

1 like

I hear a lot of same comments here and that make me feel I'm not only guy who have this "fear" or condition .Hope this lump to go with time . Thanks for reply , and have a good day :)

I have the same thing but mine feels like a dropped stitch. Doesn't cause any discomfort so I'm not worrying about it

1 like

Scar tissue. Has it healed up better?

Hi , It happened to you as Well ? Mine is still there , just a little little bit healed up , hope to be gone soon and dont exist other complication .

I have it too, just below my scar line on the top-side of my penis. It prevents me from having full and long erection whilst I was in my 2nd and 3rd weeks of healing. It also creates a tense pain during my erection, because my penis wants to elongate but the raised hump actually prevents my shift skin from riding over it to stretch with the erection

However, I just had an erection similar to what Ive just described, and after about a minute of firm- hardness, my hump had almost subdued itself. When it appeared not to be there anymore, my erection got longer and it was able to pull more and use more of my bunched up inner foreskin.

I am only in Day 25, but I HOPE to see this hump totally gone by Day 45.

I think during the circumcision, when the doctor cauterizes the bleeding spots after severing the inner foreskin from the shaft, the electric-heat from that device injures the shaft. And the inflammed tissue under our shaftskin is a result of that heat injury. I've watched many of those circumcision videos on Youtube. My procedure summary papers also describes my surgeon cauterizing my penis during operation. It is still very sore too; its the only pain I have left. My excision wound and irritating stitches pains are gone now.

Look up cauterization during circumcision, to see what I'm talking about.

You may also like...