Men's Health Forum
12,096 members2,691 posts

Excess skin under penis after circumcision

Excess skin under penis after circumcision

I had a circumcision + frenulectomy almost 2 weeks ago. I am going back to my urologist on Tuesday for the 2 week followup. My concern is what I consider to be an excessive amount of skin under the head of my penis. Maybe this is normal and will eventually go away. Has anyone had any experience with this? Do you think it's a concern?

3 Replies
oldestnewest

that looks more like swollen frenulum rather than excess skin, which is pretty normal since it takes a longer time for that part to heal. Looks pretty good for 2 weeks out! I wouldn't worry.

Hey man, it looks really good and nothing to worry about.

If you want you can check out the pictures in the post I made today, I'm on day 16 and mine is swollen the same place but not healed as much as yours.

I'm 18 years of age. I was circumcised 9 days ago. There is still some excess foreskin under my glans. It looks awkward tho. What should I do? The nurse said that he will do the dorsal slit method but I think it's not the dorsal slit. Perhaps, it looks like just a v cut. The skin was so thick that the nurse might found it hard to cut it. Can I undergo circumcision again?

You may also like...