Men's Health Forum
9,620 members1,979 posts

Testicle pain

Had testicle pain for about 4 months now, in my late 50s,. Don't think pain is usually associate with testicular cancer and there's no lumps, although your sack is such a mess it's difficult to know exactly if there's anything wrong down there. Off to doc to check but any ideas what it could be. ? Feel a bit unwell with it too and a bit of back pain.

5 Replies

Maybe a low grade infection orchitis. See what the doc says


thanks, yep went to doc, he said no symptoms of test cancer, and suspects it maybe epididymis inflamation, but not much can be done with it, and suspects it will just dissappear over time, is this same as orchitis?


The epididymis and testicle are close together and when inflamed cause epididymorchitis

1 like

Epididymitis can induce other complications such as pus-filled infection (abscess) in the scrotum, epididymo-orchitis, and infertility. You should pay more attention to the signs. Once the condition get worse, see a doctor immediately. I know a herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill can cure this infection without side effects. If it's necessary, you can give it a try. Best wishes to you.


you can ask your doctor to prescribe you urine and semen culture, to see if there is an infection. An ultrasound scan is useful in these cases. Nick


You may also like...