Apple News from Medical Herald

My daughter sent me a link, but I couldnt open it. apple.news/ALmz4ajtlTUKsJzQ...

Dont know if it will work, but it states that immune complexes play a key role in chronic inflammatory diseases. SLE was mentioned. If you can understand the scientific jargon. Its a small step to understanding what is going on. And a possible solution someday.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I did some digging and found the article. We are not crazy, nor are we making our symptoms up. Hmm....Maybe print out and give to your doctors.

• Doesn't work for me - is it this?

translational-medicine.biom...

• No. It didnt work for me either. I just went to apple news, and then scrolled down until I found something related to word for word, " Immune Complexes play a key role in...." Look for the article that starts with those words.

• Not being an Apple person...

• I tried to find the article in Vanderbilt University in Tennessee. Journal of immunology . It said it was a March issue. I am just happy to know someone is actually looking for the reason where this disease comes from, and not just treating symptoms.

• medicalnewstoday.com/articl...

Here is another very interestIng medical article, if you can get past the medical jargon. Very interesting stuff. Again, dna, which is what I believed from the onset. Especially since my cousins and sister and my mom seemed to have inflammatory problems.

You may also like...