About - LUPUS UK | HealthUnlocked
About LUPUS UK
This HealthUnlocked Community is a peer support forum facilitated by LUPUS UK - The national registered charity for people affected by lupus and assisting those approaching diagnosis.
This community is available for anybody affected by lupus to get information, support and advice from other people who are similarly affected. We welcome people with any form of lupus (SLE, discoid lupus, drug-induced lupus, cutaneous lupus etc.) as well as those with associated conditions such as mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD) and undifferentiated connective tissue disease (UCTD).
The community discusses a wide range of topics including; diagnosis, symptoms, medical appointments, medications and support available.
LUPUS UK provides a wide range of publications about lupus which are free to read and download on our website HERE
Please consider paying £10 a year to become a member of LUPUS UK. You will receive our magazine three times a year and our charity to support others, fund medical research and Specialist Lupus Nurses. JOIN HERE
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Members must be a minimum of 18 years
- This complies with the legislation from the Information Commissioner's Office
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam please