Over 50 female with lupus willing to share her story needed for article ***NOW CLOSED***

***Please note this is now closed to applicants. Thank you to everybody that expressed an interest. You will be contacted if they are interested in your story for the article.***

We've received an email from Bauer Media who are looking to feature lupus in their Real Life Health pages for Lupus Awareness Month in October. For this they need a case study.

If you are over 50, female, happy to be photographed and tell your story then please get in touch.

Please email paul@lupusuk.org.uk with your name, address, age, phone number and a bit about yourself.

Thank you.

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am over 50, have SLE, lupus nephritis and had minor strokes in Nov last year. I am willing to share my story.

• Ok, thank you. Please email all the details I need to paul@lupusuk.org.uk

• I am 52 years old and was only diagnosed with Lupus 2 years ago, although I had had symptoms for several years. My life was a struggle but once diagnosed it all made sense. My story may echo that of many 50+ women and I am willing to share it

• Hello Paul - I would really like to help out if I can. I'm over 50 and have had Lupus since my early 20's. My SLE has kidney involvement leading to dialysis when I was 48. I was the very lucky reciepient of a transplant in 2002 and have been well since. If you'd like any further info, do let me know. Thanks Kate

• Hi Kate-L, please can you email the details I need to me at paul@lupusuk.org.uk then I will submit them for consideration by the journalist.

• HI , I can help too. You can contact me on Morlobach@yahoo.co.uk

• Hi Paul i am 58 yrs old i have had Lupus for 5years although consultant thinks that i have had it for many years i also have emphasima,nodules on both lungs, arthritis and ibs.

Lupus medication is now affecting my eyes.

lornadoon

You may also like...