Latest Update on TRE

Latest Update on TRE

Hi everyone quite some time ago i wrote a post saying that i was about to start TRE (Trauma Release Exercises) with a qualified woman i found online anyway.........ive been doing it for quite a few weeks now months probably i must say i had doubts about it as it didn't seem to be having any effect and i have tried so many therapies and spent so much money that i was going to quit it. It's only been in the last week or so that i have noticed that i am a lot more present to life and i actually started to connect with people better and been sorting out a lot of stuff at home that i hadnt been able to cause i got adrenal fatigue and then the flu and couldnt get it together. I've been looking for other part time work and my main concern was that i would nt cope with it physically but i've now reached the conclusion that my avoidance of people and work was mainly pyschological and mental. I spend a lot of time at home and go out to get bits and pieces but a long time ago i decided i hated this world and withdrew from it and never ever got back out there i have days like today when i feel so washed out and drained with very little energy and yesterday i had a big shake session at TRE my body seems to have freaked out a little and i had trouble getting to sleep. I definately feel i am coping better and getting better at living with ptsd and it only costs me  $15 to do TRE so thats affordable i only work 7 hours a week doing cleaning so im grateful my trainer is so so kind im 43 now i got ptsd reallly really bad at 23 so 20 years of my life has been chewed up by this affliction it stopped me from having a life for a very long time and i  feel like now im getting bits and pieces of it back so for those of you still suffering really badly it really can and does get better............

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I would like to try that, where can I find it online with her? thank you...

I know, well, believe that this and EMDR would help me.  I need to find both low cost...

• hi peacefulandcalm are you in christchurch new zealand?

You may also like...