I'M OFF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GOOD BYE GOD BLESS XXX

THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER THE NICE, COMFORTING PLACE THAT IS USED TO BE. sO I WILL LOVE YOU AND LEAVE YOU MY DEAR FIBRO FRIENDS.

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO STAY INTOUCH, MY EMAIL BELOW IS AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT WHILE, YOU CAN EMAIL ME I WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO KEEP IN TOUCH. XXXXXX

mattocks36@btinternet.com

XXXX

I WILL BE DELETING MY PROFILE AS OF TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

THANK YOU TO ALL THE "NICE PEOPLE" THAT HAS GIVEN , KIND FRIENDLY POSSITIVE ADVISE OVER THE FEW SHORT WEEKS OF MY TIME AS A MEMBER.

XXXXX

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Goodbye, sorry your leaving.

• Thanks hun, Keep in touch ((XXX))

• i'll be in touch soon take care my lovely sorry to see you go xxx

• you too hunny, please do. Lokk foward to hearing from you (((xxx)))

• HI,

I HAVE TAKEN A NOTE OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I'LL BE IN TOUCH IN A FEW DAYS.

HUGS SASKIA.

• Right back at ya hunny (((XXX)))

• Very sad you are going after your lovely words when we tried to help you I hope you are happy on whichever forum you end up on

VG x

• Yes, hope you'll come back when things have settled down. Stay happy!

• Oh no , I've only just become a member a short time , I remember speaking with you on here , sorry to hear that . It's a shame don't like loosing touch with people I do get attached lol ,, well hope your eversohappy whatever you do in life , light love and happiness ,,, to you and your loved ones,, take care x x x

• its very sad your leaving, since i joined this forum a lot of well loved and respected people have left, feeling as you do, it was so different when i first joined, i wish you well,

• That's such a shame, I was going to try nytol until we found out it would counteract with our meds. I was so impressed about your note of don't do what I did.

Hope you find your way back as I was really starting to enjoy your company as only been a member for a couple of months.

Take care

Jo

You may also like...