THE SUN

Evening folks, i dont know if any of you read the sun newspaper but i found this article in it a couple of days ago under the captain cash column.

"my wife suffers from Fibromyalgia which causes her chronic pain every time she moves.

Last year i took her on a break to a log cabin for the disabled with a hot tub and it was tearjerking to see her in the tub with no pain.

I promised to save up and get an inflateable tub but have been diagnosed with degenerative arthritis and have been off work for six months, i have only saved £100.

Captain cash says: I will chip in with £300.

i do like to read good news and hope that this lady gets lots of relief from her inflatable tub.

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • brilliant - I agree - I love good news too

• sounds heavenly doesn't it , what a lovely hubby too x

• it does sound great x

• How lovely! :) xx

• aww that's nice ... I want a hot tub now lol

• aww thats nice :)

• Please ,give us your address and we can all have a good soak it' sounds lovely,good for you well done,make sure it's a giant tub to hold everyone on this sight,no seriously that sounds fab jacksiex.PS tell me how much and i'll get one.

• Love Captain Cash....he does a lot of good.

• I think I will stick to the bath lol, too much space to fall down in something that size. But good on Captain Cash xxxx

• indeed !! my swedish friends have one in there back and they usually all go in it on christmas day - they still live in sweden

• A pool in Sweden, Xmas day lol, nooooo thankyou xxxxxx

You may also like...