Just wondered if you all have signed the petition for the retention of DLA

There are a a couple of petitions for the right to keep DLA and to stop ATOS , you have probably signed and/or seen them but thought I would add one link and then the one for the gov petition if anyone wants it . links.causes.com/s/clFpu2?r... Also here is the petition that is going to the government and need many more signatures .https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi pam just done them thks sylvia x

• also done :)

• Thanks so much, Pam. :-)

I believe the Government e-petition is more important and am appalled at how few signatures there are. Link here:

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/pe...

• This link takes me to something about middle lane hogs losing their licences for life!!!

• So sorry! Here is the correct link. :-)

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/pe...

• Thanks I have now signed them both.

• hi Silky yes it is more important but the more of them we get the better ,, think my link to the gov one not right lol... not really a comp person .Have signed the gov one a while ago .

But what does surprise me is the 163000 sigs against badger cull , and so many fewer for the DLA cuts ... hope we can match it or better beat it .

• I know! *shakes head in disbelief*

The e-petition link is here: epetitions.direct.gov.uk/pe...

Lets hope that others will help Tweet and Facebook it so we can surpass the badger cull petition.

You may also like...