my daughter x

hey fibro buddies

been speaking with my daughter this morning and she is doing good she is being as positive as ever and very strong x she is truley amazing and i am immensley proud of her x she has insisted MUM you cannot do anymore then your are doing for us evn though you are back in hull you have been a huge help to me , she please dont feel you are not helping because you are , she insisted my aily life is just the same appart that i am sore from the op and last week i had cancer and this week i don't , she said it is all about being strong for the chemo and putting weight on x how amazing is she considering the distance between us 10.000 and odd miles(australia) i am truly proud xx i just thought i would give you an update on things as you have all been so supportive and helpful xx take care much love teresa xx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Angel hugs x Bless you all x

• Hi, glad your opperation went well, hugs and strength for the chemo x

• Healing Prayers going out to you both hope things continue to improve for you both god bless xx

• keep giving us updates and send her our best wishes please.shes a very strong young lady and very postive good on her x

• teresa, she has a good positive, attitude and a good Mum supporting her, please pass on my good wishes.

regards,

sandra.

• thank you sandra xx i will do xx

• That is good news xx

You may also like...